We welcome all to express their interest in working at Think180. Join a fast-paced, innovative team who are sure to keep you on your feet.
If you have value to give, we want you. Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Based in Australia. To apply you must have Australian working rights.
• Develop and manage to a detailed project plan to deliver SAP S4 HANA Digital Core Finance project as phased implementations comprising multiple interdependent initiatives.
• Support the Vendor Management process for the engagement and tracking of vendor delivery across multiple interdependent initiatives.
• Manage a mixture of internal and external staff within the SAP S4 HANA Digital Core Finance Project Team (including support from DEBBs Services streams) and ensure the effective alignment and co-ordination of project activities to an agreed schedule.
• Manage the delivery of the SAP S4 HANA Digital Core Finance project in line with DEBBs portfolio methodology, standards and governance framework.
• Manage the resolution of conflicting priorities and the related issues and risks across various streams of work.
• Communicate formally and informally through existing forums to stakeholders at all levels, including senior management.
• Oversee the development and management of project plans, schedules, budgets, changes, risk / issue and dependency registers using Energy Queensland Digital processes and tools.
• Ensuring resources, capacity and dependencies are managed for successful delivery.
• Providing accurate and timely project status reports.
• Develop succinct issues / options papers to facilitate decision-making by steering and executive committees.
• Maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders and senior management.
• Minimum of six (6) years of demonstrated experience as a project manager on large complex ICT Finance projects, with SAP ERP experience ( particularly managing the business / process change).
• Demonstrated experience managing projects leveraging a variety of development / delivery methodologies.
• Experience in SAP Activate.
• Experience in both waterfall and Agile delivery methods.
• Demonstrated experience in the project management of integration aspect of SAP modules
• Experience implementing ERP/EAM, data migration activities.
• SAP S4 HANNA Hana Digital Core
• SAP Finance
• Enterprise Asset Management
• Demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines in a high pressure, fast paced environment while managing multiple projects or work streams
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org