We welcome all to express their interest in working at Think180. Join a fast-paced, innovative team who are sure to keep you on your feet.
If you have value to give, we want you. Please send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Based in Australia. To apply you must have Australian working rights.
• Demonstrated experience providing support and enhancements for integration working with S/4HANA, SuccessFactors, Ariba, SAP Cloud Platform Integration and Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in an Information Technology environment
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of systems analysis, programming techniques, and software quality assurance.
• Experience in the configuration of adapters such as JMS, JBDC, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, Proxy, FTPS, o-data services and web services.
• Knowledge of transport management and alert configuration, including AIF.
• Experience with message mapping techniques like XSLT and XML mapping
• Hands on experience configuring SF Adapter, SFTP, REST, and SOAP adapter to exchange messages between sender and receiver.
• Working understanding of security standards including SAML, XACML, MASSL, OATH, WSTrust, OAUTH, OpenID Connect
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage conflicting priorities. • Experience in formulation, documenting and implementing functional and technical specifications.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability in forming and maintaining good and constructive working relationships with clients of a non-IT background.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com